16 de mai. de 2011

Gordelicieuse feat. Lucy Benevides

"This isn't hype, this is GLAM"
Luciana Benevides (Glamour em pessoa)

Gossip Girl - Glamorous
The Pretenders - Boots of Chinese Plastic
Presidents of USA - Lump
Iggy Pop - Lust for Life
The Strokes - Under Cover of Darkness
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
Ida Maria - I love you so Much better when you are naked
Bombay Bicycle Club - Always like this
The Black Keys - Tighten Up
Jamaica - I Think I like U 2
The Naked and Famous - All Of This
Arcade of Fire - Ready to start
Datarock - Fa Fa Fa
Damian Jr Gong Marley - All Night
Kings of Convenience - I'd rather dance with you
Lightning Dust - I Knew
Lily Allen & Mick Jones - Straight To Hell (Clash)
Vampire Weekend - I Stand Corrected





















2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

mas não era você que não gostava do I'd rather dance with you?

Carol disse...

excelentes escolhas da minha mulher!!! (comentario 100% espontâneo!) hahahaha